Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the Lord.Psalm 34:11
I am thankful for all the mamas in my life.
- My own mama, who raised my sister and me in church, taught me more than I’ll ever remember, and is always on standby when I need her.
- My grandma and mother-in-law, who each raised six children and are two of the strongest women I know.
- My friend mamas. It’s such a blessing to have godly women to talk to and to ask advice about everything. I would love to know how many times I’ve asked, ”Is this normal?”
- New mamas. I still feel pretty new at this gig myself, but I enjoy the opportunity to encourage those who are struggling through stages I’ve already faced.
- My church mama. We lost her last year, but I still lean on the advice and encouragement she gave. And her prayers were a source of strength I can’t even begin to describe or fully understand.
It’s such a blessing to not face the trials of motherhood alone and to have such wonderful ladies to turn to and celebrate the milestones with. I love you all ❤️